By Travelzoo Staff
Indulge in an 80-minute chocolate therapy treatment with a full-body massage and scrub at Aroma Spa & Sports, which the LA Times
praises for its "thorough and professional" treatments and "authentic" Korean spa ambiance. This $49 deal saves subscribers 55% on the regular price and includes pool, sauna and fitness center access
Why we love it
- Relax with an 80-minute chocolate massage and scrub for $49, regularly $110
- Aroma earns praise for an "authentic" Korean spa ambiance (LA Times)
- Or, opt for the signature 110-minute Silky and Scrub for $69 (reg. $130)
- Haute Living named it one of the Top 5 Body Scrub Treatments in LA
- Afterwards, make use of this Koreatown venue's fitness facilities and spa amenities
Feb. 8, 2013 - June 8, 2013
Aroma Spa & Sports
3680 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90010
- The chocolate therapy begins with a brown sugar lavender scrub, a vitamin gel face massage and hair deep conditioning. It continues with full-body massage utilizing rich chocolate oils, a face massage and a collagen mask.
- Or for $69, regularly $130, opt for the spa's signature 110-minute Silky and Scrub treatment, named one of Haute Living's Top 5 Body Scrub Treatments in LA. It includes a body scrub, hair deep wash and conditioning, a paraffin mask wrapped with foil over the body, a face massage with cucumber mask and an aromatherapy oil massage.
- After either service, subscribers take can full advantage of the facilities, including indoor swimming pool, saunas, indoor driving range, racquetball courts and fitness facilities. The venue -- which spans over 300,000 square feet -- also features shopping and dining.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 12, through June 8, 2013. Appointments are required; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Feb. 14-15. An 18% automatic gratuity based on the full value of the services will be added. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms