By Travelzoo Staff
For $45, dine at Louise’s, "a neighborhood trattoria with a comfortable atmosphere and good food crafted with homemade ingredients" (Gayot). This dinner for two includes a glass of wine and two courses each, followed by a shared dessert.
Why we love it
- 2 can dine on 3 courses at Louise's Trattoria for $45
- This deal includes a glass of wine each -- a total value of $96
- Valid at 5 locations around the city
- Zagat highlights the trattoria’s friendly service and "addictive" complimentary focaccia
- For $85, 4 can dine here -- that's just over $21 per person
March 5, 2013 - June 7, 2013
- Dine at one of Louise's five locations in the city: Brentwood, Larchmont Village, Pasadena, Santa Monica or West LA. Order any appetizer, entree (up to $18) and dessert from the predominantly Italian menu. Two can craft a meal such as:
- Any two appetizers or salads like the fritto misto or chopped salad
- Any two entrees including fettuccine Bolognese, chicken marsala or spicy Italian sausage pizza (build-your-own pizzas are available too)
- Any dessert to share, such as tiramisu or New York cheesecake
- Two glasses of wine, beers or soft drinks
- Or for $85 (regularly $192), four can have this same dinner -- that's just over $21 per person.
- Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 7, through June 7, 2013. Reservations recommended. Valid at all 5 locations. Valid for 2 or 4 diners depending on voucher purchased. Valid for dinner; dine-in only. Valid for regular menu items only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. Tax, if applicable, are gratuity are not included. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. Limit 3 per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. Valid during merchant's operating hours.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 7, through June 7, 2013. Reservations recommended. Valid for dinner; dine-in only. Valid for regular menu items only. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.