By Travelzoo Staff
Oasis Cafe "opened its doors [in May], and not a moment too soon," reports Pasadena Magazine, which praises its "fresh California flavors." For $39, regularly up to $79, two can sit down to a four-course dinner at this Old Town eatery, which already boasts a 5-star Yelp rating.
Why we love it
- 4-course dinner for 2 for under $40 at Oasis Cafe
- Pasadena Magazine praises its "fresh, bold flavors"
- Rated 5 stars on Yelp
- No corkage fee; BYOB
June 6, 2013 - Sept. 7, 2013
34 S. Raymond Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91105
- With this deal, sample the following dishes from the locally sourced menu:
- Any two salads, such as the baby gem avocado with Marcona almonds, honey and Meyer lemon; or the black leaf kale salad with teardrop tomato, Parmesan and lemon
- An appetizer to share, such as the pork belly with molasses, mustard and rainbow relish; or the sweet and spicy smoky chicken wings
- Any two entrees, such as the hanger steak confit with potato, broccoli rabe and horseradish creme fraiche; or the duck breast with roasted root vegetable, fig and balsamic glaze
- A "chef's choice" dessert to share, such as the Kalamansi meringue pie; or the caramel cream pudding and chocolate wafer crumble
- Or for $75, four can get this same dinner, regularly $158.
- Bring a bottle of your favorite wine to accompany the meal; the restaurant is BYOB.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 7, through Sept. 7, 2013. Reservations are required. Restaurant is closed on Mondays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Seasonal items subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms