By Travelzoo Staff
See all the sights at LEGOLAND California with this special offer for a "5 Days for Less Than the Price of 1 Day Resort Hopper" pass -- for just $90.
Why we love it
- Five days of visits give you the chance to explore all the park has to offer
- Less than the price of a single-day Resort Hopper ticket, saving up to 80%
- Includes access to LEGOLAND California, LEGOLAND Water Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Children's passes (ages 3-12) are also available with this offer for $80
Passes are valid through Oct. 27 and expire within 5 days of the first visit
1 Legoland Dr.
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Five days of admission is $90 for adults; $80 for children and seniors
Attractions and rides at LEGOLAND California include roller coasters, Miniland USA and the Imagination Zone (home to Build and Test)
The LEGOLAND Water Park includes a Build-A-Raft lazy river, tube slides and body slides
At SEA LIFE Aquarium, visitors can have up-close encounters with sharks, octopuses and rays
For a calendar of park hours, visit the LEGOLAND California website
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed now through Oct. 27, 2013. Children are ages 3-12. Children under 3 get in for free. At the water park, there is a $3 admission fee for toddlers under age 3. The park is closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays now through Oct. 27.
See all terms