By Travelzoo Staff
Long Island Newsday praises the food and ambiance at Deco 1600 Restaurant, saying the "service was as warm as the fire's glow," and Zagat calls attention to the "cool" art deco vibe and Italian cuisine. For $49, regularly $102, two can linger over dinner with drinks at this hot spot inside Carlyle at the Palace.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on dinner with drinks at Deco 1600 Restaurant in Plainview
- This deal includes 2 appetizers and entrees from an Italian-inspired menu
- Accompany your meal with 2 cocktails
- Zagat praises the venue's "cool art deco digs"
Feb. 27, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
Deco 1600 Restaurant
1600 Round Swamp Rd.
Plainview, NY 11803
- This Local Deal for two includes:
- Any two appetizers, like baked clams with white wine sauce or lump crab cake with corn salsa and spicy remoulade
- Any two entrees, like lobster ravioli with cream sauce, dry-rubbed sirloin with black and green peppercorns in a cognac reduction, or seafood-stuffed filet of sole
- Two cocktails (up to $12 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 1, through Sept. 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms