By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises the decor and views of this "high-end Long Beach jewel" and rates the cuisine at Atlantica "very good" (20). For $49, Travelzoo subscribers get $100 to use toward any food and beverages on the menu.
Why we love it
- Spend a luxurious evening next to the ocean at Atlantica in the Allegria Hotel
- New York Times applauds the "fine seafood" and Zagat raves about the "fabulous decor"
- 2 people can order $100 worth of any food and drink
- Select entrees like pan-seared sea scallops or filet mignon
- Travelzoo Tip: Stay and enjoy a Getaway at the 4-star Allegria Hotel for $169 per night
Feb. 27, 2013 - May 24, 2013
Atlantica at Allegria Hotel
80 W Broadway
Long Beach, NY 11561
- Step into this Long Beach hot spot hailed by The New York Times for its "spectacular looks, and fine seafood." With $100 to spend, peruse the menu and create your own dinner for two, like:
- A shared appetizer, like shrimp cocktail, a half dozen baked clams with creamed spinach or tuna tartar
- Two entrees, with selections like pan-seared sea scallops with cremini mushroom risotto and saffron sauce, filet mignon or braised lamb shank with root vegetables
- A shared dessert, like apple tart with cinnamon ice cream or the house-made brownie sundae
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 1, through May 24, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms