By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat hails the "eclectic eats" at Cirella's at Saks Fifth Avenue, and The New York Times says this Huntington Station spot is "a cafe ahead of the pack" noting its "extensive sushi menu" and "stylish" interior. For $15, Travelzoo subscribers can look over the entire lunch menu and order $30 worth of food and drinks for two people.
Why we love it
- Take your pick of lunch specialties at Cirella's at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Order $30 worth of food such as pan-seared salmon and specialty sushi rolls
- This deal for 2 people can be used for any items on the lunch menu, including drinks
- Pair lunch with shopping -- the cafe is located in the Walt Whitman Mall
Dec. 30, 2012 - April 2, 2013
Cirella's at Saks Fifth Avenue
230 Walt Whitman Rd.
Walt Whitman Mall
Huntington Station, NY 11746
- With $30 to spend, peruse the lunch menu, stacked with options like:
- Create-your-own salad with any eight add-ons, a grill item and dressing (up to $18)
- Specliaty sushi rolls like the Cirella roll with yellowtail tuna and salmon and the Saks roll with crab, shrimp and avocado ($12 each)
- Maki rolls like the Philadelphia, smoked salmon, tuna avocado and spicy California ($7 each)
- Pan-seared salmon with sauteed baby spinach ($12)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through April 2, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid at Cirella's at Saks Fifth Avenue Huntington Station location only. See below for full term and conditions.
See all terms