By Travelzoo Staff
Celebrities like Steven Spielberg and Katie Couric frequent The Living Room Restaurant at c/o The Maidstone, which The New York Times praises for its "striking" decor and "groundbreaking" food. For $69, regularly $138, Travelzoo subscribers can indulge in dinner with drinks at this East Hampton restaurant Zagat rates "excellent" (25).
Why we love it
- For $69, sit down to a dinner for 2 at The Living Room Restaurant c/o The Maidstone
- The deal includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees, 2 desserts and a pot of coffee
- The New York Times praises the cuisine and atmosphere of this East Hampton hot spot
- Zagat featured The Living Room as one of the "Best Long Island Decor Restaurants"
- Travelzoo Tip: Stay and enjoy a fashionable B&B getaway for 2 at c/o The Maidstone starting at $279 a night
Dec. 18, 2012 - March 29, 2013
The Living Room Restaurant
c/o The Maidstone
207 Main St.
East Hampton, NY 11937
- Two people can savor items from the menu with a dining experience that includes:
- Two appetizers, like pickled pumpkin salad with chevre chaud and avocado soup with scallops (up to $18 each)
- Two entrees, with selections like Long Island duck breast with port wine sauce and grilled hangar steak with chimichurri sauce and butternut squash (up to $38 each, excludes the venison)
- Two desserts, with selections like winter Swedish ginger cake and toffee date cake with caramel sauce (up to $10 each)
- A small pot of coffee
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through March 29, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. This voucher is valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Jan. 21; Feb. 14 and 18. Not valid on Saturdays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms