By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat calls Mac's Steakhouse a "powerhouse," rating its American cuisine "very good to excellent" (23), and The New York Times says this Huntington standby "breaks the mold" of normal steakhouses, serving grass-fed beef that's dry-aged for 28 days. For $55, savor a dinner for two with drinks, regularly $112.
Why we love it
- For $55, sink your teeth into a steakhouse dinner for 2 at Mac's Steakhouse
- This deal includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 drinks
- Zagat hails the cuisine and service of this Huntington gem
- OpenTable users give it a 4-star rating
Dec. 11, 2012 - March 2, 2013
12 Gerard St.
Huntington, NY 11743
- Try menu options like:
- Any two appetizers, such as short rib dumplings and lobster quesadillas with fresh salsa
- Two entrees, like marinated char-grilled skirt steak with veal au jus or grilled swordfish with wild rice pilaf and chipotle lime butter (up to $31 each)
- Two cocktails, beers or glasses of wine from the Wine Spectator Award-winning list (up to $10 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Jan. 2, through March 2, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid for dinner on Saturdays. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms