By Travelzoo Staff
Zagat praises the friendly ambiance of Cirella's Restaurant, where "everyone’s treated like a regular," and rates the Italian cuisine "very good to excellent" (21); OpenTable users give it a 4-star rating for service and food. For $45, two can dine at this Melville "favorite" with dinner and drinks, regularly $90.
Why we love it
- For $45, savor an Italian dinner with drinks at Cirella's Restaurant in Melville
- Dine with a friend -- this deal for 2 includes a shared appetizer, 2 entrees and drinks
- Zagat and OpenTable users praise the vibe and Italian cuisine of this neighborhood gem
- Use this deal on a Thursday night and listen to live jazz
Oct. 16, 2012 - Feb. 18, 2013
14 Broadhollow Rd.
Melville, NY 11747
- This deal includes savory options from the regular dinner menu with:
- Any shared appetizer, like caprese with fresh mozzarella, beefsteak tomatoes and fig balsamic; baked littleneck clams; and grilled asparagus with fried egg, prosciutto and truffle oil (up to $12, excludes only the frutti di mare and antipasto platter)
- Any two entrees, like capellini pescatore with shrimp, scallops and vodka sauce; grilled skirt steak with shallot walnut butter and oven-roasted potatoes; and pan-roasted salmon with chardonnay sauce and grilled asparagus (up to $29 each, excludes only the veal chop)
- Two cocktails, beers or glasses of wine, like San Nicola Pinot Grigio Veneto (Italy) and Clark Kent '09 Sauvignon Blanc (Napa Valley) (up to $10 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 18, through Feb. 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Valid at Cirella's Restaurant location only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms