By Travelzoo Staff
Travel in style on the Hampton Luxury Liner, a high-end coach praised as "first-class" by New York Magazine. For $49, regularly up to $100, shop the high-end outlet stores at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets followed by a tour and wine tasting at Brotherhood Winery, established in 1839.
Why we love it
- For $49 per person, get roundtrip transportation to the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and a Hudson Valley winery, regularly $100
- Shop at designer outlet shops like Michael Kors, Prada, Tory Burch, Coach and more
- Taste 5 wines and explore the vaults on a guided tour at Brotherhood Winery, one of the oldest wineries in the U.S.
- The high-end coach boasts individual outlets for each passenger, free Wi-Fi, movies, a snack bar and lounge area
- Tours depart on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from Midtown Manhattan
Sept. 27, 2012 - Dec. 14, 2012
Hampton Luxury Liner
45th and Broadway
New York, NY 10036
- This full-day excursion can be planned through fall:
- The day begins at 9:15 a.m. at the pickup location in Midtown Manhattan. Trips are roundtrip and depart on Friday, Saturday or Sunday and return by early evening
- Relax on the luxury liner during an hour-and-15-minute ride, which includes free snacks and drinks, complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, individual power outlets and reclining leather seats
- Spend 4.5 hours shopping at the outlets, where you can eat lunch at one of many cafes and look for clothes, accessories and home goods by high-end designers like Burberry, Diane Von Furstenberg, Polo Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors and Coach. An included coupon book will help you nab even better deals
- End the day with a 90-minute winery tour at Brotherhood Winery in Washingtonville, where you'll taste a flight of five wines and stroll through the vaults of one of the oldest wineries in the U.S.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Sept. 29, through Dec. 14, 2012. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation. Trips run Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Departure and arrival times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances; please check website or call 631-537-5800. Winery described in the listing may be substituted for equivalent winery in the event of scheduling conflicts. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Gratuity is not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms