By Travelzoo Staff
With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can get on the water this summer with Port Sailing School of Port Washington. For $79 (regularly $260) per person, head out onto Manhasset Bay for a three-hour small group sailing lesson.
Why we love it
- Save 70% on a 3-hour small group sailing lesson on Manhasset Bay
- Lessons take place on an "Olympic class" 23-foot Sonar sailboat
- Finish your day with a food and drink credit at Marino's on the Bay
- Packages available for 1 or 2 people
May 12, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Port Sailing School
86 Orchard Beach Blvd.
Port Washington, NY 11050
- Travelzoo subscribers will take to the bay on a 23-foot Sonar sailboat with an instructor and up to three other students. Instructors will train students in navigation, wind awareness, sail management, jibing, coming about and other nautical necessities.
- Trips on the water can get out to Long Island Sound, where the city skyline can be seen from 20 miles away.
- After the day's lesson, head to Marino's on the Bay, where voucher holders can use a $10 credit toward food and drinks overlooking the marina.
Bring a friend and save even more --this same deal is available for two people for $149 (regularly $520).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 28, through Aug. 30, 2013. Lessons are held at 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. every day of the week. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be at least 7 years old to participate. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms