By Travelzoo Staff
Gayot says "you'll feel like you're on a tropical island
" at Treasure Island's Kahunaville, and CBS Las Vegas
says the party bar, "famous for its flair bartenders," serves "some of the tastiest tropical cocktails on The Strip." For $29 (reg. $58.50), subscribers can catch the festive bartender show and enjoy six frozen cocktails.
Why we love it
- Hang out at Treasure Island's Kahunaville with 6 frozen margaritas or coladas for $29
- That's just under $5 a drink and a total savings of 50%
- Watch the bartenders perform acrobatic stunts while mixing drinks
- CBS Las Vegas says they serve "some of the tastiest tropical cocktails on The Strip"
May 14, 2013 - Nov. 15, 2013
Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
3300 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The highly trained bartenders hail from all over the world and captivate guests with their acrobatic stunts. Watch as they toss bottles and glasses in the air while mixing tropical concoctions.
- With this deal, you can choose any option from the Frozen Drinks section of the menu, which includes frozen margaritas or coladas (regularly $9.75 each) offered in eight different flavors like classic, strawberry, mango and banana-berry.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 15, through Nov. 15, 2013. Only valid for beverages from the Frozen Drinks section of the menu; not valid for any other beverages. Limit 1 voucher per party per visit; no limit on the number of people per party. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid during special events. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms