By Travelzoo Staff
Originally hailing from New York City, SEA: The Thai Experience transported its unique brand of modern Thai-fusion cuisine to Bally's on The Strip. For $45, regularly $97, Travelzoo subscribers can savor dinner for two people at this venue rated 4 stars by both TripAdvisor and OpenTable diners.
Why we love it
- For $45, two can dine at SEA: The Thai Experience, located at Bally's Las Vegas
- Dinner includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and dessert to share -- regularly $97 total
- The modern Thai-fusion restaurant originated in New York City in 2002
- Gayot praises the Vegas location's "Zen-like decor" and "tranquil ambience"
March 26, 2013 - June 29, 2013
SEA: The Thai Experience at Bally's Las Vegas
3645 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Bally's Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Select from the dinner menu any two appetizers, two entrees (up to $26 each) and any dessert to share. Highlights include the golden crab roll appetizer -- which Gayot calls an "addictive mixture of crispy marinated crab meat and shrimp" -- and the penang curry grilled Atlantic salmon, one of the house specialties. The menu also includes a Vietnamese section with traditional favorites.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 29, through June 29, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms