By Travelzoo Staff
Cravings Buffet at the AAA 4-Diamond Mirage Hotel & Casino is a Top 10 Vegas Buffet
according to Gayot
, and Urbanspoon users rate it 4 out of 5 stars. With this deal, Travelzoo subscribers can start their day on The Strip with an all-you-can-eat brunch for two with unlimited bubbly
for $26, regularly $52.
Why we love it
- For $26, 2 can indulge in a buffet brunch with bubbly at Cravings Buffet at The Mirage
- This brunch regularly costs $26 per person -- that's a savings of 50%
- Gayot recently named Cravings a Top 10 Vegas Buffet
- Load your plate with food from 11 stations, including breakfast, barbecue and Latin dishes
- Cravings Buffet is rated 4 stars on Urbanspoon
Jan. 24, 2013 - March 22, 2013
Cravings Buffet at The Mirage
3400 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Walk around the "gleaming, streamlined" buffet (Frommer's) envisioned by renowned designer Adam Tihany and load up with food from 11 live cooking stations, offering breakfast options like made-to-order omelets and French toast as well as lunch dishes like noodles, barbecue and dim sum.
- For the finale, visit the dessert section Fodor's calls "mouthwatering," featuring sweets like macaroons and hand-scooped gelato.
The fine print
Update: This deal is valid 7 days a week. The regular Champagne Brunch is only offered on weekends, but this voucher allows subscribers to enjoy it any day from 11-3.
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 25, through March 22, 2013. Reservations not required. Must present printed voucher to cashier upon arrival.
Valid daily during the brunch buffet from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Valid for 2 people only. Not valid on major holidays. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms