By Travelzoo Staff
Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
, Bistro Buffet at Palms Casino Resort "offers high-quality choices to satisfy the spectrum of tastes," according to Gayot
. For $29, regularly $52, two can indulge in an all-you-can-eat dinner at the recently revamped Bistro Buffet, accompanied by unlimited beer and wine
Why we love it
- For $29, 2 can have an unlimited dinner with beer and wine at Bistro Buffet in the Palms
- Visit during the week to try the carving station, crab legs and barbecue
- Prime rib night is on Tuesday and Wednesday
- On Friday and Saturday, indulge in the seafood buffet with crab legs, oysters, shrimp and sushi
Jan. 17, 2013 - July 18, 2013
Bistro Buffet at Palms Casino Resort
4321 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
- On Sunday through Thursday, the buffet features New York steak, barbecue meats, crab legs and a carving station. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are prime rib night.
- On Friday and Saturday, indulge in the seafood dinner buffet with crab legs, a raw bar, oysters, shrimp, clams, mussels and sushi.
- Top off your meal with a visit to the dessert station, piled high with bite-size pastries, cakes and ice cream.
Snag a room for $49 per night at the 4-star Palms Casino Resort
Sundays-Thursdays through June.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 18, through July 18, 2013. Reservations not required. Regular dinner buffet is served Sunday-Thursday; seafood dinner buffet is served Friday and Saturday. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms