By Travelzoo Staff
For $69, Travelzoo subscribers can be among the first to experience what Robin Leach hails as a "gorgeous luxury." Regularly $127, two people can savor a three-course brunch at Bagatelle Restaurant, known for its lively atmosphere that Leach says "is totally different for the Las Vegas party scene."
Why we love it
- The "infamous" party brunch at Bagatelle Restaurant recently debuted in December (Eater Las Vegas)
- Robin Leach says it's a "gorgeous luxury and totally different for the Las Vegas party scene"
- For $69, 2 people can savor a 3-course brunch w/bubbly
Or, get the same meal plus a $150 bottle of Moet Champagne for $169
Jan. 9, 2013 - May 11, 2013
Bagatelle Restaurant Las Vegas
3801 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Go early for a more relaxed brunch experience -- the venue turns into a party atmosphere around 2 p.m. with themed shows, go-go dancers, circus and acrobatic acts and live music.
- Take in the glamorous decor and sip on a glass of sparkling wine (up to $18 each) while you select:
- Bagatelle pastry basket, which includes a chef's selection of breads and pastries
- Appetizer to share, such as Nutella French toast (up to $20)
- Two entrees, including house-made gnocchi with a black truffle and pesto filling or the Croque Madame, crafted with ham, Swiss, dijonnaise and topped with a sunny-side-up egg (up to $28 each)
- For $169, upgrade your experience with the same meal and a bottle of Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial Champagne, regularly $241.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Jan. 13, through May 11, 2013. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Reservations are required. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Must be 21 years of age or older to use this deal. A dress code is enforced. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms