By Travelzoo Staff
The Las Vegas Sun says "Kelly's Prime Steak and Seafood has brought its reputation for quality and premier food, drinks and service to Las Vegas." For $79, regularly $156, savor a three-course dinner with wine at this new steak house on Paradise Road.
Why we love it
- Kelly's is the 6-month-old Las Vegas outpost of the famed Long Beach original
- This deal for 2 includes salads, entrees, sides and desserts with wine
- Kelly's "robust wine list" is on par with the Wine Spectator-rated list at the California location (Las Vegas Sun)
- OpenTable users give it 4 stars
May 13, 2013 - Nov. 14, 2013
Kelly's Prime Steak & Seafood
3900 South Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89169
- This dinner for two includes a salad, entree and dessert from an exclusive Travelzoo menu. Try menu options like the petite filet mignon, double-cut pork chop, wedge salad or baked mac 'n' cheese -- all recommended by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Dinner is served with a glass of wine (choose between red and white; up to $12 each.)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 14, through Nov. 14, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 2 vouchers per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms