By Travelzoo Staff
named Cravings Buffet at Mirage Hotel & Casino a Top 10 Vegas Buffet
, and Urbanspoon users give it 4 stars. For $39, regularly $80, two can visit the AAA 4-Diamond hotel on The Strip and indulge in an all-you-can-eat dinner accompanied by unlimited beer and wine
Why we love it
- For $39, indulge in an unlimited dinner for 2 with beer and wine at Cravings Buffet at The Mirage
- This deal saves you more than 50% on regular prices
- Gayot recently named Cravings a Top 10 Vegas Buffet
- Load your plate with food from 11 stations, including seafood, barbecue and Latin dishes
- Cravings Buffet is rated 4 stars on Urbanspoon
Nov. 12, 2012 - May 13, 2013
Cravings Buffet at The Mirage
3400 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Take a trip around the "gleaming, streamlined" buffet (Frommer's) envisioned by renowned designer Adam Tihany and load your plate with items from 11 cooking stations, ranging from sushi and seafood to barbecue and dim sum.
- For the finale, make a stop at the dessert section Fodor's calls "mouthwatering," featuring sweets like hand-scooped gelato and chocolate mousse.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 13, through May 13, 2013. Reservations not required. Must present printed voucher to cashier upon arrival. Dinner buffet is open daily from 3-10 p.m. Valid for dine-in only. Valid for 2 people only. Not valid on major holidays, including Nov. 22, Dec. 25, Dec. 31 and Jan. 1. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms