By Kristin Viola
Taste unlimited artisan whiskeys, barrel-aged beers and other spirits to the backdrop of live music at the American Craft Distillers Festival.
Why we love it
- Sip spirits from distilleries like Bulleit Bourbon, Maker's Mark and Buffalo Trace
- Hosted by Masters of Whiskey Kevin Loser, Sean O'Rourke and Dr. Thomas Turner
- Sample unlimited food tastings at the event
- Held at the Golden Nugget, which "reins as Downtown's top property" (Fodor's)
Feb. 7- Feb. 8, 2014 only
American Craft Distillers Festival at Golden Nugget
129 E. Fremont St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- $35 (reg. $63) for admission to the American Craft Distillers Festival on Feb. 7 (7-11 p.m.) OR Feb. 8 (2-6 p.m.)
- Sample unlimited spirits from distilleries like Knob Creek, Buffalo Trace, High West and more
- Attend mixology classes, educational seminars and pot-still demonstrations
- Snack on apps like sliders and wings
- Or for $59, get a pass to attend the festival on both days (reg. $101)
Spend the night at the Golden Nugget for as low as $39 per night
The fine print
Valid Feb. 7, 2014 and/or Feb. 8, 2014 (depending on voucher purchased); Feb. 7 event is held from 7-11 p.m. and Feb. 8 event is held from 2-6 p.m. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Present voucher upon arrival at the event check-in/registration area; the voucher is your ticket for entry. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Cannot combine with other offers.
See all terms