By Travelzoo Staff
The Las Vegas Epicurean Affair -- set on the deck of the Palazzo pools, "one of the most ornate pool complexes on the Strip" (Fodor's) -- brings together some of the city's top chefs and restaurants. This year's event on Thursday, May 23, will showcase dishes and cocktails from spots like Delmonico Steakhouse, TAO and Il Mulino. For $60 (reg. $105), taste the cream of the culinary crop with a general admission pass that covers unlimited food and drink .
Why we love it
- Taste unlimited dishes and cocktails from top Vegas chefs for $60 (reg. $105)
- This year's Las Vegas Epicurean Affair takes place Thursday, May 23 from 7-10 p.m.
- It's set on the Palazzo pool deck -- "one of the most ornate pool complexes on the Strip" (Fodor's)
- Savor creations from top spots like Delmonico Steakhouse, TAO, Il Mulino and Table 10
April 29, 2013 - May 23, 2013
Las Vegas Epicurean Affair at the Palazzo Pools
3325 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Subscribers can mingle with chefs amid an elaborate backdrop of pools and fountains and taste signature creations from upscale eateries that include Table 10, LAVO and Bouchon, to name a few.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on May 23, 2013 only. Event hours are 7-10 p.m. You can redeem voucher after 3 p.m. on the day of the event at the Palazzo Box Office lobby. You will not be able to redeem voucher at any other box office or at any time prior to 3 p.m. on May 23. Limit 1 voucher per person. This is a date-specific event; no refunds or exchanges. Must be 21 years or older to attend with valid photo ID. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms