By Travelzoo Staff
Experience Las Vegas at an upscale hotel Fodor's says "offers something ... unusual in Sin City -- privacy." This exclusively negotiated package from Luxury Suites International for The Signature at MGM Grand knocks more than 60% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- With this deal, guests have access to perks at The Signature at MGM Grand like a private-gated entrance with valet service, concierge service and a cabana-lined pool.
- Enjoy a breakfast of steak and eggs at Pampas Brazilian Grille, then stroll down The Strip for shopping, gaming and cocktails.
- When the nightlife beckons, Vegas delivers like nowhere else. In 2012, PURE Nightclub, featuring panoramic views of The Strip, was voted "The Best of Las Vegas" in the Las Vegas Review-Journal poll. Rub elbows with the glitterati and keep an eye out for celebrities at the gothic-themed LAX Nightclub.
- After a night out, unwind in a spacious suite that features a whirlpool spa tub, a kitchenette with high-end appliances and a separate sitting area.
Luxury Suites at The Signature
145 East Harmon Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89109
What's included & when
- Sept. 18, 2012 - March 31, 2013
- Vegas upscale suite getaway for 2 from Luxury Suites International for The Signature at MGM Grand
- $85 per night, Sunday-Thursday arrivals, in a Junior Suite
- Breakfast for 2 at Pampas Brazilian Grille (reg. $20)
- VIP front-of-the-line nightclub passes for 2 for PURE at Caesars Palace or LAX at Luxor (reg. $100)
- Stay through March
- Weekend deal: $259 for 2 nights, Friday arrivals, including 1 breakfast for 2 and club passes, November-February
- Travelzoo Tip: Flights to Las Vegas start from $72* roundtrip
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Luxury Suites International directly at 877-574-4685 to make a reservation for desired travel dates. Passes to PURE exclude Mondays, Wednesdays, special events and holidays. Passes to LAX exclude Tuesdays, special events and holidays. Not available on: Oct. 5-7, 12-13, 18-20, 26-31; Nov. 1-2; Dec. 28-31; Jan. 1, 7-12. A $25 resort fee and an occupancy tax are not included and will be charged upon arrival. Must be 21 years of age or older to enter clubs, consume alcohol or gamble. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms