By Travelzoo Staff
"Illusions," starring Jan Rouven, is back with another special offer: Travelzoo subscribers can see the master illusionist for more than 65% off.
Why we love it
- Recently voted the best magic show in town by readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal
- See Rouven's escape-artist tactics and mystifying tricks
- Accompanied by hit music, such as Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" and Katy Perry's "E.T."
- Tricks include "Bed of Death," "The Hand Stab" and the awe-inspiring "Water Tank Illusion"
Shows are six nights a week (dark Fridays excluding Nov. 29) now through Dec. 15 at the Riviera Hotel and Casino
"Illusions" Las Vegas
Starlite Theatre at the Riviera
2901 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV
- General admission ticket for $22 (reg. $70.40)
Preferred ticket for $32 (reg. $92.40)
VIP ticket for $45 (reg. $114.40)
The fine print
Vouchers may be redeemed now through Dec. 15, 2013. Printed vouchers must be presented upon arrival. Entrance is first come, first served. Early entry is encouraged -- please arrive before doors open at 6:30 p.m. to secure seating. Shows are Saturdays through Thursdays at 7 p.m. There is a show on Friday, Nov. 29.
See all terms