By Travelzoo Staff
Get your frights at Eli Roth's "Goretorium," Las Vegas' only year-round horror attraction. With this exclusive deal for Travelzoo subscribers, tickets are more than 45% off.
Why we love it
- Experience the living horror movie "Goretorium," created by "Hostel" writer/director Eli Roth
- "Goretorium" is Las Vegas' only year-round horror attraction
- General admission tickets are $29 (a $55.50 value) and include a drink at Baby Dolls lounge
- Valid for visits Oct. 31 through Jan. 31, 2013
Oct. 30, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
Eli Roth's 'Goretorium'
Eli Roth’s "Goretorium"
3717 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- General admission tickets are $29 (a $55.50 value) for visits Oct. 31 through Jan. 31, 2013. Vouchers are also valid for a drink at Baby Dolls lounge, the on-site bar featuring hundreds of creepy baby doll heads.
- Created by Eli Roth, the actor/writer/director behind the horror hit "Hostel," "Goretorium" takes visitors through the haunted Delmont hotel and casino. Stars including Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez and Marilyn Manson have already visited this recently opened, high-tech fright fest.
- Hours of operation are nightly from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
The fine print
Valid starting Oct. 31 through Jan. 31, 2013. Must be 21 or older to drink at the lounge. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. No refunds or exchanges. Restrictions may apply.