By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can secure seats to see the new, 25th-anniversary production of "Les Misérables" in Kansas City before the general public. Tickets for performances at Music Hall in Kansas City on Dec. 4-9 start at just $30.
Why we love it
- Purchase tickets for the Kansas City engagement of "Les Misérables" before the general public
- This new, 25th-anniversary production of the iconic musical will be in town Dec. 4-9 at Music Hall Kansas City
- Tickets are already in high demand for the 1-week engagement and are expected to sell out quickly once they go on sale
- The New York Times calls it an "unquestionably spectacular production from start to finish"
Sept. 5, 2012 - Sept. 16, 2012
Music Hall Kansas City
301 W. 13th St.
Kansas City, MO 64105
- Prices for all seating sections are:
- Balcony Rows U-Y … $30-$35
- Balcony Rows H-T … $45-$50
- Orchestra Rows AA-DD, Balcony Rows A-G ... $60-$65
- Orchestra Rows A-Z, Boxes, Loge … $75-$80
- Note: The lower-priced tickets are available for Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday evening performances.
- Based on Victor Hugo’s classic novel, "Les Misérables" is an epic and uplifting story about the survival of the human spirit. Featuring new staging and scenery, this revamped anniversary production has been called "unquestionably spectacular from start to finish" by The New York Times. The beloved score includes the songs "I Dreamed a Dream," "On My Own," "Do You Hear the People Sing?" and many more.
The fine print
To book, click "Buy Now." Choose a performance and click "Buy Now." Enter code TZOO and click "OK." Choose seats from the interactive seating map. Enter the word verification. Choose ticket delivery method and click "Checkout." Log in or create an account to finish purchase. Fees of $7.50-$9.40 per ticket and $2 per order are additional.