By Travelzoo Staff
Sojurn to Vietnam for a three-night stay at the 4.5-star Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa for $419. Regularly $1003, this luxurious beach break for two people includes an oceanview upgrade, spa treatments, cocktails, free shuttle to the World Heritage town of Hoi An and more.
Why we love it
- A 2013 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice award winner for "Luxury," the resort enjoys a spectacular beachfront location overlooking the South China Sea and is bordered by the iconic Marble Mountains. Amenities include a swimming pool, four restaurants and bars, a kids club and gym.
Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa
Truong Sa Street
Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District
Tel: 011 84 511 398 1234
What's included & when
- June 4, 2013 - Jan. 19, 2014
- Vietnam beachfront escape to Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa for almost 60% off
- $419 for 3 nights for 2 people in an upgraded Ocean View Room
- $899 for 3 nights for up to 4 people in a 2-Bedroom Residence
- Daily buffet breakfast
- One 60-minute massage per person, per stay (reg. $200)
- 1 complimentary cocktail per person, per stay
- Free in-room Wi-Fi and daily shuttle to the UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An
- Arrive daily through Jan. 19, 2014, including Christmas and New Year's
- Additional night option: $140 for Ocean View Room or $299 for 2-Bedroom Residence including additional breakfast (only valid in conjunction with a 3-night stay)
A 15-minute trip from the new Da Nang International Airport makes this getaway accessible by flights from Singapore, Seoul and Hong Kong.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 84 511 398 1234 and reference the Travelzoo voucher to reserve your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms