By Travelzoo Staff
Hide away on the island of Antigua, a Caribbean sanctuary where "travel brochures trumpet the 365 sensuous beaches, 'one for every day of the year'" (Fodor's). Spanning 30 oceanfront acres along the island's northeast coast, the all-inclusive Verandah Resort & Spa offers a three-night stay in an upgraded waterview suite for $799. This exclusive offer for two trims more than 55% off regular rates at this property in Long Bay.
Why we love it
- Plus, all meals, alcoholic beverages, non-motorized water sports, nightly entertainment, and taxes and gratuities are included.
- Check in daily May 15 - Nov. 15 – including holidays – to a sprawling 700-square-foot suite that boasts a private veranda overlooking the calm, reef-protected Dian Bay.
- This eco-friendly resort boasts two private beaches -- where guests can spend the day kayaking, snorkeling, windsurfing or sunbathing -- along with four pools, a spa, three restaurants and two bars. About a 10-minute walk from one of the resort's beaches is Devil's Bridge National Park, a natural rock formation caused by erosion.
Verandah Resort & Spa
Indian Town Road
Long Bay, Antigua and Barbuda
What's included & when
- April 15, 2013 - Nov. 14, 2013
- Antigua all-inclusive getaway for 2 at the Verandah Resort & Spa for more than 55% off
- Guaranteed upgrade to a waterview suite
- $799 for 3 nights (reg. $1890)
- $1049 for 5 nights (reg. $3150)
- These prices are for 2 people, not per person
- Includes all meals, alcoholic drinks and entertainment
- 25% off spa treatments
- Travel May 15 - Nov. 15, including weekends and holidays
- Flights to Antigua start at $558* roundtrip, incl. tax, on Fly.com
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-274-0008 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms