By Travelzoo Staff
Take in the sights from atop the Himalayas with this 15-night guided backpacking trek to Mount Everest for $1149.50 per person, based on double occupancy. This exclusively negotiated deal shaves nearly 50% off the regular price of this tour. Single travelers pay $1199 per person.
Why we love it
- On this trek, spend 16 days hiking through the pine forests and passing through traditional villages in the Himalayas. Gaze out over the Dudh Kosi River, Everest Glacier and dramatic mountains, including Nuptse and Lhotse.
- Experience neighboring Annapurna, the world’s 10th highest mountain, on a guided nine-night tour for $674.50 per person, based on double occupancy. Single travelers pay $699 per person. On this journey travelers will hike through bamboo forests, cross the Khumbu Valley via a suspension bridge and the Modi River via a wooden bridge, and pass through villages on the way to Annapurna.
- The Mount Everest trek includes transfers from Katmandu, and the Annapurna trek includes transfers from Lukla. Both include all meals, camping accommodations and English-speaking guides.
- Click here to view the trip itinerary. Please note the price on the page is not discounted.
SNJ Travel Point
Arrivals Terminal, Tribhuvan International Airport
What's included & when
- Jan. 2, 2013 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Discover the sights of Nepal on 2 unique journeys at 49% off
- Head out on a 15-night Mount Everest base camp trek for $1149.50 per person (based on double occupancy) or $1199 for a single traveler
- Depart on Jan. 14; Feb. 11; March 12; April 8; May 6; Oct. 7; Nov. 4; Dec. 9
- Or explore Annapurna with a 9-night base camp trek for $674.50 per person (double occupancy) or $699 for single travelers
- Depart on Jan. 14; Feb. 11; March 15; April 13; June 10; July 8; Aug. 12; Sept. 9; Oct. 14; Nov. 11
- Includes all meals, camping accommodations, airport transfers, and English-speaking local expert guide and porters
- This package does not include international airfare. Roundtrip flights to Kathmandu, Nepal start at $1231.
The fine print
SNJ Travel Point was previously closed for the holidays allowing for slow call times. Regular business hours have now resumed. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call SNJ Travel Point directly at 011-61-130-098-4098 (open 5 p.m. - 1 a.m. CT Mondays-Fridays) or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. SNJ Travel Point recommends arriving one day prior to the trek. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms