By Travelzoo Staff
For $679 per person, based on double occupancy, book a nine-night guided tour of Nepal from SNJ Travel Point. Travelzoo subscribers will save 30% on the regular price of this tour and up to 50% on what others are charging for similar itineraries. Single travelers pay $959 per person.
Why we love it
- This nine-night itinerary includes private bus transport with English speaking tour guides throughout Nepal.
- Begin in Kathmandu with a full-day tour of the main sites and temples in this capital city. Then travel to Pokhara to see some of Nepal’s most beautiful natural attractions including the Mahendra Gufa limestone caves, the Seti River gorge and Phewa Lake via boat.
- Experience the Nepalese wildlife from a four-wheel-drive vehicle, a canoe and on foot on a 3-day safari tour in Chitwa National Park. From there you will visit the spiritual village of Lumbini, birthplace of Buddha and important pilgrimage destination. The village is also home to the Maya Devi Temple, Sacred Lumbini Garden and a sacred Ashoka Pillar.
- Visit the archaeological site Tilaurkot, where the ancient palace of King Suddodha lies and where Buddha spent his formative years as a Shakya Prince, before making your way back to Kathmandu.
- Click here to view the trip itinerary. Please note the price on the page is not discounted.
SNJ Travel Point
Arrivals Terminal, Tribhuvan International Airport
What's included & when
- Oct. 16, 2012 - Oct. 1, 2013
- For $679 per person, based on double occupancy, take a 9-night guided tour of Nepal
- You will save 30% on what this tour normally costs and up to 50% on what others are charging for similar tours
- Single travelers pay just $959 per person
- This offer includes hotel accommodation, transportation within Nepal by private bus, breakfast daily and English-speaking guides
- Take in Nepal's natural beauty on this exclusive tour
- Highlights include paddle boating on the majestic Phewa Lake, a visit to the Mahendra Gufa limestone caves, a 3-day safari in Chitwan National Park and more
- Experience Nepal's vibrant culture visiting the Tilaurkot archaeological site, the city of Lumbini where Buddha was born and the bustling capital of Kathmandu
- Valid for departures through Oct. 5, 2013
- Travelzoo Tip: Flights to Kathmandu, Nepal start from $1282 roundtrip
The fine print
With this deal, you don't have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call SNJ Travel Point directly at 011611300984098 to make a reservation for desired travel dates through Oct. 5, 2013. Book by Oct. 1, 2013. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions. Offer does NOT include airfare to/from Nepal, visa fees, travel insurance, gratuities or meals not mentioned above. Rate is subject to availability and based on twin share including tax. Single supplement pricing is $280 extra. Minimum capacity for all tours is 2 people and maximum capacity is 15 people. Cancellations are not allowed once booking is confirmed and vouchers are non-refundable. Once you book your tour, any changes must be made within 14 days of booking or a $50 charge will apply. Vouchers must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on existing reservations.