By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can get behind the wheel of a professional stock car with this deal from Rusty Wallace Racing Experience. For $124, accelerate down straightaways and take turns in a real race car like the one driven by Wallace, a racing legend inducted into the Hall of Fame. This two-hour Qualifier package at the Lucas Oil Raceway saves $125 on the regular price.
Why we love it
- For $124, regularly $249, drive a real race car in a 10-lap race at the Lucas Oil Raceway
- This Qualifier package from Rusty Wallace Racing Experience lasts 2 hours
- It includes a track orientation followed by a race on the speedway track
- Or for $49, get the 1-hour Shotgun Ride-Along package, which includes a 3-lap qualifying run with a professional at the wheel
March 19, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
Lucas Oil Raceway
10267 E US Hwy 136
Indianapolis, IN 46234
- The deal provides Travelzoo subscribers with an authentic racing experience, from the custom Oakley driver's suit to passing competitors on the track. You'll begin with a classroom orientation with a professional instructor, then hop in the driver's seat for a 10-lap race on the speedway. Get a feel for the vehicle while following the pace car for a couple warm-up laps before zooming around the track.
- Or for $49, try the one-hour Shotgun Ride-Along package, which includes a three-lap qualifying run with a professional at the wheel. This experience regularly costs $99.
The fine print
Current dates for races and ride-alongs are April 13, April 19-21, June 21-23, July 12-14, July 19-21, Aug. 16-18, Sept. 14-15 and Oct. 5-6. Reservations are required and can be made here. Reservations are required and are subject to availability, weather and track conditions. Must be 18 years or older with valid driver's license to drive, and older than 14 to ride along. Drivers must be between 5'-6'7" tall, and between 100-300 lbs. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms