By Travelzoo Staff
Cooking Greek's hands-on cooking classes have been featured by Fox 59
, Indy North Magazine and Edible Indy, which describes the cafe and cooking school as "Greek food meets comfort fare." Metromix says whether you dine at the cafe or take a class, "either will prove to be delicious," and owner/instructor Katherine Haidar's recipes also appear regularly in Health Minute Magazine. With this deal, up to eight students can enroll in a home-style Greek cooking class
and save more than $360.
Why we love it
- For $35, 1 person can take a cooking class with Cooking Greek, regularly $80
- For $69, 2 can take a class and learn to cook Greek, gluten-free, vegetarian or vegan cuisine
- Book with a group of friends and save more than $360; a class for 8 is $279
- Multiple class menus are available; book a class based on the food you want to learn to make
Jan. 23, 2013 - July 24, 2013
12955 Old Meridian St.
Carmel, IN 46032
- Subscribers can book the following packages:
- For $35, regularly $80, book a class for one
- For $69, regularly $160, book a class for two
- For $279, regularly $640, enroll eight students and save the most
- Each class teaches students how to create an appetizer, an entree, a side dish and a dessert from start to finish, with instruction and recipes provided and all ingredients already prepped for each budding chef. While the focus is on Haidar's Greek family recipes, gluten free, vegetarian or vegan menus can be requested as well.
- Choose from menus that include recipes for meat-stuffed mushrooms or cheese puffs; entrees include roast lamb and rosemary roasted pork. These classes are good for all ages -- students as young as 13 years old have learned to cook.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 24, through July 24, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms