By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can be among the first to snag tickets for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament with this exclusive 72-hour presale. This deal is the first chance anyone has to purchase single-session tickets for exciting tournament play in Indianapolis, including Sweet 16 and Elite Eight matchups. The general public won't have access until Friday.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers have first access to single-session (either 1 or 2 games) tickets for $50-$55
- Until now, only all-session passes (3 games) were on sale starting at $90
- Games are Friday, March 29, and Sunday, March 31, at Lucas Oil Stadium
- Watch the Sweet 16 and Elite Eight to find out who will advance to the Final Four
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
Jan. 29, 2013 - Feb. 1, 2013
National Collegiate Athletic Association
Lucas Oil Stadium
500 S Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Single-session passes are $50-$55 for two Sweet Sixteen or one Elite Eight matchup. Until now, college basketball fans could only purchase all-session tickets (regularly starting at $90). Games will be played at Lucas Oil Stadium on Friday, March 29, and Sunday, March 31.Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Click "More Info" next to desired session. Enter code TRAVELZOO in the "Travelzoo Offer" box and select number of tickets from drop-down menu then click "Find Tickets." Enter word verification and click "Continue." Verify seat selection and click "Continue." Select delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or create a new account then enter billing information and click "Submit Order" to complete purchase. Mobile users: Click "More Info," then click "Find Tickets on Full Site" to access the promo code box and follow the prompts to book.
Check our roundup
for exclusive presales at other NCAA Tournament sites.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $9.65-$9.80 per ticket and $4.10 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply. There is an 8-ticket limit per order.