By Travelzoo Staff
Wen Chic Salon and Spa, an Aveda concept salon at Grand Lakes in Katy, earns a 4-star rating on Yelp. The last time we featured this spa, Travelzoo subscribers said visits were "relaxing and luxurious" (one person said she had the "best facial ever!") and 94% of users had a positive experience. For $39, regularly $80, unwind with a 60-minute massage or facial featuring Aveda's natural skin care products.
Why we love it
- Yelp users give Wen Chic, an Aveda concept salon, a 4-star rating
- Travelzoo subscribers provided 94% positive feedback on this salon and spa
- For $39, select a 60-minute massage or facial
- Receive two 30-minute treatments -- massage and facial -- for $49
- All services use Aveda skin care products
March 12, 2013 - June 12, 2013
Wen Chic Salon and Spa
6920 South Fry Road
Katy, TX 77494
- Upon arrival, slip into a robe and slippers and then choose between:
- A 60-minute Elemental Nature massage, a classic Swedish massage that reduces stress and improves circulation
- A 60-minute customized Elemental Nature facial, which includes a face, neck and arm massage
- For $49, regularly $105, opt for a 30-minute massage and a 30-minute facial.
- Or treat yourself to a salon and spa package for $65, regularly $130 that includes:
- 30-minute Elemental Nature massage
- 30-minute customized Elemental Nature facial
- Shampoo and blowout
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, March 12, through June 12, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Valid for new services only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms