By Amanda Retzer
Place the fate of your palate into the hands of the talented team at Haven, a top 10 "Where to Eat Now" venue (Texas Monthly) and Esquire Mag pick (2010).
Why we love it
- Choose a seasonal tasting menu or sit on the kitchen line for six customized courses
- Savor "artisanal and organic ingredients [presented] in delicious new ways" (Zagat)
- "Praised as a pioneer in the eat-local movement" (Zagat)
- Chef Randy Evans was named 2012 Chef of the Year at the Houston Culinary Awards
Oct. 25, 2013 - Jan. 26, 2014
Haven, A Seasonal Kitchen
2502 Algerian Way
Houston, TX 77098
- $79 for a four-course seasonal tasting menu dinner for two -- the menu changes nightly and each course includes several options to cater to different preferences and diets ($120 value)
Click to see a sample menu
$99 for a six-course dinner for two on the kitchen line -- the meal is completely customized and prepared exclusively by Chef Randy and his team -- plus it's only available to Travelzoo subscribers ($150 value)
Peruse the types of dishes you can expect here
Grab a lighter meal and visit Haven for a weekday lunch or Sunday brunch
for two and order $50 worth of food for $29.
The fine print
The $79 dinner menu changes nightly, and each course will include several dish options to cater to different preferences and diets (there will also be gluten-free and vegan options). The $99 meal is fully customized to diners and served by the chef. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Reservations required; subject to availability.
See all terms