By Amanda Retzer
Haven is "marvelous" says Zagat, rating the cuisine "excellent" (25) and applauding the use of "artisanal and organic ingredients in delicious new ways."
Why we love it
- "Praised as a pioneer in the eat-local movement" (Zagat)
- Houston Press Critic's Pick
- One of Texas Monthly's 10 Where to Eat Now restaurants in 2011
- Placed in the Top 20 Best New Restaurants in the nation by Esquire Magazine (2010)
- Chef Randy Evans was named 2012 Chef of the Year at the Houston Culinary Awards
Oct. 27, 2013 - Jan. 26, 2014; brunch Sundays only and lunch Monday-Friday
Haven, A Seasonal Kitchen
2502 Algerian Way
Houston, TX 77098
- $29 for $50 worth of food from the full Sunday brunch menu
Entree choices such as 44 Farms chicken-fried steak, served open-faced on jalapeño cheese Texas toast and wild LA catfish with cheese grits, poached egg and roasted tomato-marigold hollandaise
Sides such as fried green tomatoes and house-made tater tots
Or visit on a weekday and get the same deal for $50 worth of food from the full lunch menu
Prefer an evening out at Haven? Click here
to get a four-course seasonal tasting menu or six-course dinner on the kitchen line and served by the chef, starting at $79 for two.
The fine print
Valid only on Sundays during merchant's operating brunch hours or Monday-Friday during merchant's operating lunch hours. Valid on food only. Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid for two diners only. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms