By Heather Georgianna
Line & Lariat in the Hotel ICON showcases "some of the best foods in this state's culinary history" in "one of the most beautiful dining rooms Houston has to offer" (Houston Press).
Why we love it
- Located in the Hotel ICON, voted one of the top 10 Best Houston Hotels by U.S. News
- Houston Press award winner for Best Old Downtown Restaurant 2013
- "New American cuisine with a Houston and Texas twist" (Examiner.com)
- Choose any entrees from the menu -- steaks and seafood included
Oct. 15, 2013 - Jan. 15, 2014
Line & Lariat at the Hotel ICON
220 Main St.
Houston, TX 77002
- For $39 (reg. $80), two can dine from the "exceptional menu" (Houston Press)
- Any shared appetizer, such as the Texas jalapeno tuna tartare or the pan-seared scallops
- Any two entrees, including the roasted rack of lamb or the filet mignon
- A shared dessert, such as the golden pecan tart or the chocolate cherry bread pudding (artisan cheese plate not included)
- For $75 (reg. $160), dine with a party of four -- less than $19 per person
The fine print
Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms