By Heather Georgianna
The Refinery's "delicious" burgers paired with an "open-air space and casual vibe" have Houston locals hooked (CultureMap).
Why we love it
- Houston Press says it's "worth checking out"
- Use towards anything on the food menu -- vegetarian options included
- "Darn good burgers" and an "excellent local beer selection" (CBS Houston)
- Stop by Monday-Friday during lunch or dinner
Sept. 6, 2013 - March 6, 2014
Monday - Friday
702 W Dallas Street
Houston, TX 77019
- For $19, two can pick up to $35 worth of food from the menu
- Start off with appetizers, such as the Refinery fried pickles or the crowd favorite buffalo bites
- Choose from a selection of hand-made burgers, such as the Wild Hog pork and beef patty or the High Octane made with chili cheese and onions
- Pair your burgers with sides, such as the beer battered onion rings or sweet potato fries
Treat yourself to a luxury face shave before or after your burgers with this local deal for Shave
, next door to The Refinery.
The fine print
Valid Monday-Friday only during merchant's operating hours. Not valid on alcohol. Not valid on Saturday or Sunday. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. PLEASE TIP ON THE FULL VALUE OF THE CHECK; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms