By Heather Georgianna
Zagat bestows an incredibly rare "extraordinary to perfection" (28) rating for the "magnificent meals" at Mark's American Cuisine in Montrose.
Why we love it
- A "true epicurean adventure" (Houston Chronicle)
- Earns an OpenTable nod for Best Ambiance
- Among Zagat's Best Restaurants of the World
- The Chronicle calls it Houston's Most Romantic
Aug. 8, 2013 - Oct. 29, 2013
Mark's American Cuisine
1658 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77006
- An 8-course tasting menu that changes daily -- sometimes even twice -- in order to take advantage of the freshest ingredients
- Starters like the corn chowder, quail and duck ravioli or the 5-star Dungeness crab salad
- Entrees including grilled Scottish salmon, Japanese Kobe beef or the ginger and coffee roasted pork loin
- Desserts such as the blueberry mascarpone tart or the coconut banana cream pie
- A $30 gift card to use towards future visits
- Dine with a party of 4 for $359, and receive a $40 gift card toward a future meal; or bring a party of 6 for $539 and receive a $50 gift card.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Everyone in the dining party must order the 8-course tasting menu. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; an automatic gratuity of 20% based on the full price of the check will be added.
See all terms