By Travelzoo Staff
“There's no need to go to Italy for authentic pizza, pasta, or seafood -- just to Arcodoro” (CultureMap Houston). The touted eatery features “dishes unique to Sardinia and seldom seen elsewhere in the U.S.” (Gayot). For $55, regularly $102, two people can dine on three courses at this Galleria-area hot spot.
Why we love it
- Featuring dishes "seldom seen stateside" (Gayot)
- CultureMap Houston: Arcodoro "should be tried at least once"
- "A hidden secret in Houston," says one Travelzoo subscriber
- "The restaurant is striking and stylish" (Examiner.com)
June 18, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
5000 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77056
- With an OpenTable Diners’ Choice Award for Outdoor Dining, it’s no wonder that Zagat says “the place to be is on the patio.” Choose to dine alfresco or in the dining room, and select from the menu:
- A shared appetizer or two salads, like grilled Berkshire pork belly or salad with mushrooms, grana cheese and truffle oil (up to $19.50 total)
- Two pastas or entrees, such as broiled lamb chops or jumbo ravioli stuffed with scallops and shrimp (up to $34 each)
- Any dessert to split, including chocolate tiramisu or homemade cheesecake
- Or for $105, regularly $204, dine with a group of four.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18, through Aug. 30, 2013. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Reservations are required. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms