By Travelzoo Staff
We have negotiated an $89 dinner for two at Quattro at Four Seasons Hotel Houston - helmed by Executive Chef Maurizio Ferrarese, whose cuisine receives an "extraordinary to perfection" (26) rating from Zagat. This deal features a hand-picked tasting menu highlighting the flavors of Chef Ferrarese's native Italy and local Texas ingredients.
Why we love it
- Features hand-selected tasting menu from Chef Maurizio Ferrarese
- "Extraordinary to perfection" (26) rating for food (Zagat)
- Includes signature dishes like ravioli with black truffle
- "Staff that’s as 'fabulous' as the ultracontempo setting" (Zagat)
May 28, 2013 - July 31, 2013
Quattro at Four Seasons Hotel Houston
1300 Lamar St.
Houston, TX 77010
- Each diner receives:
- Amuse bouche
- Antipasto plate: veal tonnato, baccala crostinoi and carne all'albese
- Arugula soup and panzanella salad
- Sweet corn ravioli with black truffle
- Choice of sea bass, Akaushi beef lasagna or Pollo alla Toscana
- Ricotta cheese Sicilian cannolo
- Quattro's Akaushi beef is grown right here in Texas, learn more, including a recipe, here. Menu is subject to change.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 28, through July 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms