By Travelzoo Staff
We have negotiated an $89 dinner for two at Quattro at Four Seasons Hotel Houston - ranked "extraordinary to perfection" (26) for food by Zagat. Quattro's Executive Chef Maurizio Ferrarese fuses flavors from his native Italy with Texas ingredients.
Why we love it
- Zagat praises "a staff that’s as 'fabulous' as the ultracontempo setting"
- Includes signature Quattro dishes like ravioli with black truffle
- OpenTable users give a 4.5-star rating and a Diners' Choice award for Italian
- This deal covers a full 6-course tasting menu
May 16, 2013 - July 31, 2013
Quattro at Four Seasons Hotel Houston
1300 Lamar St.
Houston, TX 77010
- Sample his cuisine with a tasting menu:
- Amuse bouche
- Antipasto plate: veal tonnato, baccala crostinoi and carne all'albese
- Arugula soup and panzanella salad
- Sweet corn ravioli with black truffle
- Choice of sea bass, Akaushi beef lasagna or Pollo alla Toscana
- Ricotta cheese Sicilian cannolo
- Quattro's Akaushi beef is grown right here in Texas, learn more, including a recipe, here. Menu is subject to change.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 22, through July 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms