By Travelzoo Staff
The Houston Chronicle
praises Chef Soren Pedersen’s “downright gorgeous” culinary compositions that are featured in a setting that "lets the food hog the spotlight.” For $69, regularly $124, discover what Zagat calls “innovative twists on approachable American cooking” with this four-course dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Top 10 New Restaurant in America 2012 (Gayot)
- The Houston Chronicle declares it's "a restaurant that's simply wonderful"
- 4-course dinner with starter, 2 soups or salads, 2 entrees and dessert (reg. $124)
- Farm-to-table menu featuring local produce, organic meats and sustainable seafood
May 2, 2013 - July 31, 2013
Sorrel Urban Bistro
2202 W. Alabama St.
Houston, TX 77098
- From this “stylish yet well-balanced” (Houston Press) farm-to-table menu, select:
- Any starter to share such as the steamed mussels with curried lemongrass cream or seared scallop with tarragon cream
- Any two soups or salads like the warm baby green salad with Texas blue cheese and candied walnuts
- Any two entrees such as the crisp-skinned snapper on a bed of creamy herb risotto and charred lemon, or the grilled rib-eye atop cornbread with caramelized onions and blue cheese
- Any dessert to share like the coffee creme brulee or the cheesecake with berry compote
- For $129, regularly $248, a group of four can share two appetizers, four soups or salads, four entrees and two desserts
- For $20, stop by for lunch and spend $40 toward any items on the lunch menu.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 2, through July 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Call 713-677-0391 or visit sorrelhouston.com to make a reservation and reference voucher. Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid on holidays. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms