By Travelzoo Staff
A sibling of the downtown location, Birraporetti's in Friendswood earns rave reviews from recent Travelzoo subscribers for its "tremendous" food from the "fantastic buffet," crafting an "excellent dining experience." With this Local Deal for $19, regularly $38, two people can sit down to an unlimited brunch buffet.
Why we love it
- One Travelzoo subscriber described the brunch buffet as "a nice Sunday treat"
- Includes unlimited brunch for 2 at Birraporetti's (reg. $38)
Feast on an array of dishes like eggs Benedict and Italian classics such as lasagna
- For $35, get the same deal for 4 people and save even more
May 2, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
400 West Parkwood Ave.
Friendswood, TX 77546
- Try brunch at this Italian restaurant, served on Sundays from 10:30 a.m. - 2 p.m., featuring a made-to-order omelet station and waffle station, a dessert table as well as a variety of entrees like beef filet and grilled tilapia, and breakfast dishes such as breakfast tacos with eggs and potatoes.
- Or for $35, regularly $76, bring a group of four people and dine for less than $9 per person. Brunch for children, ages 6-12, is $10.95 and free for children 5 and under.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, May 5, through Sept. 1, 2013. Valid at the Friendswood location only. Bottomless bellinis and mimosas are not included in this deal. Reservations are required. Brunch is served Sundays only from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid on Mother's Day. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms