By Travelzoo Staff
The Houston Press once named Nelore Churrascaria its favorite South American rotisserie restaurant, and the Houston Chronicle says the endless selection of grilled meats is "juicy, flavorful and gorgeously glazed." For $39, regularly $76, two people can savor an all-you-can-eat dinner at this Montrose venue.
Why we love it
- Nelore Churrascaria is located on Montrose in the heart of the Museum District
- The Houston Chronicle says the endless selection of grilled meats is "juicy, flavorful and gorgeously glazed"
- Take unlimited trips to the salad bar, which features more than 40 hot and cold items
- Pick from more than 15 kinds of meat, like top sirloin, pork ribs and rib eye
- For $75, bring a group of 4 and save more than 50%
March 29, 2013 - July 29, 2013
4412 Montrose Blvd.
Houston, TX 77006
- Start out with a trip to the salad bar that boasts more than 40 hot and cold items like:
- Fried bananas the Houston Press calls "hopelessly delicious"
- Carreteiro rice w/onions and grilled meat
- Brazilian black beans
- Smoked salmon
- Next, sit back at your table and enjoy "excellent service" from gaucho-clad waiters (Zagat) and choose from 15 selections of meat, such as:
- Bacon-wrapped filet mignon or chicken
- Pork or beef ribs
- Lamb chops or leg of lamb
- Or for $75, regularly $152, four people can have dinner at Nelore and save even more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 29, through July 29, 2013. Reservations are required. This voucher is valid for 2 people. Limit 1 voucher used per table; no exceptions. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid March 31, May 10-12 and June 14-16. Please note that an 18% gratuity will be applied to the full value of your bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms