By Travelzoo Staff
Prime Living Magazine
says The Union Kitchen, with locations in Bellaire and Memorial, "is where you’ll find global cuisine served with Southern hospitality." With this Local Deal for $35, regularly $81, two people can sit down to a three-course dinner at either restaurant, both of which earn an OpenTable Diners' Choice award.
Why we love it
- Each of The Union Kitchen's 2 locations earns an OpenTable Diners' Choice award
- For $35 (Sunday-Thursday) or $45 (Friday-Saturday), 2 people can sit down to a 3-course dinner
- The Union burger is "on par with some of the best" in the city (Houston Press)
- The Press also says "two [pasta] standouts ... include Paul's Chicken and the Shrimp Tiana"
- Or for $15, 2 people can have brunch on Saturday or Sunday
March 21, 2013 - July 6, 2013
The Union Kitchen
- Diners can select from the menu:
- Any shared appetizer, like artichoke and spinach dip or Texas blue crab cakes
- Any two entrees, like the restaurant's namesake burger, which the Houston Press says will "rock your taste buds on multiple levels"
- Any shared dessert, like bananas Foster crepe or chocolate creme brulee
- This dinner deal is good Sunday-Thursday. Other options include:
- $45 (reg. $81) ... dinner for two, valid Friday-Saturday
- $65 (reg. $162) ... dinner for four, valid Sunday-Thursday
- $85 (reg. $162) ... dinner for four, valid Friday-Saturday
- For $15 (reg. $32), two people can have brunch on Saturday or Sunday, which includes any two entrees off the menu.
The fine print
Vouchers for dinner can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 21, through July 6, 2013. Vouchers for brunch can be redeemed starting Saturday, March 23, through July 6, 2013. Not valid on Easter Sunday. Reservations are required and subject to availability. OpenTable and online reservations will not be accepted. Limit 1 voucher per table. Please note that a 20% gratuity will be applied to the full value of your bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms