By Travelzoo Staff
The Houston Chronicle calls Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse its "favorite" churrascaria in town, and Citysearch users give this venue a 4-star rating. Travelzoo subscribers can indulge in an unlimited dinner for two people for $34, regularly $80.
Why we love it
- Save 55% and savor an unlimited dinner for 2 at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse
- Choose from 10 types of meat such as filet mignon, top sirloin and pork sausage
- Also includes unlimited trips to the salad bar, appetizers and side dishes
- The Houston Chronicle calls it a "carnivorous extravaganza"
- For $67, grab a group of 4 and save even more; dinner for 6 is $99
March 6, 2013 - July 19, 2013
Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse
6106 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77057
- Feast on any of 10 rotisserie-grilled meats that are brought to the table on skewers and carved on your plate during what the Chronicle calls a "carnivorous extravaganza." It includes:
- Picanha (house special top sirloin)
- Linguica de porco (pork sausage)
- Filet mignon wrapped in bacon
- Choose dishes to accompany the main fare, such as:
- Brazilian-style black beans
- Fried bananas
- Mashed potatoes
- This meal also includes appetizers and unlimited trips to the salad bar.
- For $67, regularly $160, dine with a group of four; or for $99, regularly $240, bring in a party of six and save even more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, March 5 through July 19, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 4 days in advance; walk-ins will not be accepted. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Only 1 voucher can be redeemed per table. An 18% gratuity will be applied to the full value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms