By Travelzoo Staff
Find out why Examiner.com
says “Houstonians don’t have to venture that far for a taste of Argentina”
by dining at Tango & Malbec, which earns a 4.5-star OpenTable rating from more than 150 reviews. For $19, regularly $43, explore South American cuisine with this brunch for two ($35 for four), where “tango is everywhere in this red-drenched restaurant" (Houston Chronicle
Why we love it
- "Houstonians don’t have to venture that far for a taste of Argentina" (Examiner.com)
- Explore South American cuisine with this brunch for 2 ($35 for 4)
- Tango & Malbec earns a 4.5-star OpenTable and TripAdvisor rating
- The Chronicle says "tango is everywhere in this red-drenched restaurant in the Galleria"
- Or for $25, opt for lunch for 2 ($48 for 4)
March 11, 2013 - July 31, 2013
Tango & Malbec
2800 Sage Road
Houston, TX 77056
- Diners can select any two entrees from the menu, like steak and eggs -- which includes a 7-ounce flatiron steak with roasted potato medley, hollandaise sauce, Texan chimichurri and poached eggs. Another popular choice is chorizo Argentino, which includes onions, mix peppers, scrambled eggs and papas rusticas. Two soft drinks are included with your meal.
- For $25, regularly $48, Travelzoo subscribers can opt for lunch for two, which includes one shared appetizer, two entrees and one shared dessert ($48 for four).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, March 17, through July 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Brunch is valid on Sunday only. Lunch is valid Monday through Saturday. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends including Mother's Day and April 29 through May 13. An automatic 18% gratuity will be added to the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms