By Travelzoo Staff
Chef and restaurateur Youssef Nafaa helms a tapas restaurant, a creperie and multiple Mia Bella locations around Houston. Papa Mio, his most recent endeavor, serves classic Italian fare that is already winning favor -- earning a 4.5-star rating from Yelp users. For $29, regularly $59, two can sit down to dinner at this new eatery.
Why we love it
- Newest creation from chef and owner of Mia Bella
- Opened last year and has a 4.5 star Yelp rating
- 4-course dinner lets 2 people explore much of the menu
- Features a market selling olive oil, bread and pastries
May 23, 2013 - Aug. 23, 2013
Papa Mio Italian Cafe
2006 Lexington St.
Houston, TX 77098
- Select the following from the menu of Italian favorites:
- One appetizer, like an antipasti platter or calamari (up to $9.95)
- Two salads, like Caesar or caprese (up to $6.95)
- Two entrees, like ravioli or grilled salmon (up to $14.95)
- One dessert, like tiramisu or cannoli (up to $4.95)
- For $49, regularly $117, get a voucher for four people and save even more. Papa Mio also features a small market, selling olive oil, balsamic vinegar, bread, pastries and desserts.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, May 24, through Aug. 23, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms