By Travelzoo Staff
The Houston Chronicle calls Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse its "favorite" churrascaria in town, and Citysearch users give this venue a 4-star rating. Travelzoo subscribers can indulge in an unlimited dinner for two people for $34, regularly $80.
Why we love it
- Save 55% and savor an unlimited dinner for 2 at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse
- Choose from 10 types of meat such as filet mignon, top sirloin and pork sausage
- Also includes unlimited trips to the salad bar, appetizers and side dishes
- The Houston Chronicle calls it a "carnivorous extravaganza"
- For $67, grab a group of 4 and save even more; dinner for 6 is $99
Feb. 15, 2013 - July 19, 2013
Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse
6106 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77057
- Feast on any of 10 rotisserie-grilled meats that are brought to the table on skewers and carved on your plate during what the Chronicle calls a "carnivorous extravaganza." It includes:
- Picanha (house special top sirloin)
- Linguica de porco (pork sausage)
- Filet mignon wrapped in bacon
- Choose dishes to accompany the main fare, such as:
- Brazilian-style black beans
- Fried bananas
- Mashed potatoes
- This meal also includes appetizers and unlimited trips to the salad bar.
- For $67, regularly $160, dine with a group of four; or for $99, regularly $240, bring in a party of six and save even more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Feb. 19, through July 19, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 4 days in advance; walk-ins will not be accepted. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Only 1 voucher can be redeemed per table. An 18% gratuity will be applied to the full value of the bill. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms