By Travelzoo Staff
The Houston Chronicle
calls Flora & Muse "charming
," and CultureMap
says this "completely fabulous
" eatery with a continental-style bar and baroque details is "like a Parisian bistro." For $39 (regularly $82), two diners can linger over a three-course dinner. Or, bring a group of four for $75 (regularly $164).
Why we love it
- CultureMap calls Flora & Muse in the CityCentre "completely fabulous"
- The Houston Press says "there's nothing quite like" it in the city
- For $39, 2 can savor 3 courses at this European-inspired bistro
- Have dinner with a group of 4 for $75 and save even more
- Experience high tea during the week with vouchers for 2 ($15) or 4 ($25)
Jan. 17, 2013 - April 18, 2013
Flora & Muse
12860 Queensbury Lane
Houston, TX 77024
- Sit inside the European-inspired bistro, bakery and cafe and select:
- One appetizer to share, such as the salmon lollipops or tikki chicken skewers
- Two entrees from the Evening Fare menu, such as lamb chop with goat cheese and roasted pepper polenta or the owner-recommended braised short ribs (regularly up to $29 each)
- One dessert to share, like the hazelnut torte or seasonal bread pudding; this season's flavor is Macintosh apple
- Travelzoo has also negotiated a high-tea experience available Monday through Friday from 2-5 p.m. For $15, regularly $30, two people can get an assortment of chef-inspired finger sandwiches and mini pastries as well as a choice of premium American or English tea, served in a porcelain tea pot. Bring four people for $25, regularly $55, and save even more. High tea makes for a great mother-daughter outing, a fun day with grandparents or a romantic date around Valentine's Day.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 18, through April 18, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for dinner only (after 5 p.m.). Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. High Tea is served Monday-Friday from 2-5 p.m. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms